Cancellation policy included in the registration
In the event of cancellation at any moment, even after registrations are closed, your registration is valid for another edition.
Reimbursement of registration fees
- Cancellations until 01/08/2022 will incur processing fees of 120€
- Cancellation until 01/09/2022 will incur processing costs of 70% of inscription fees
- Cancellation until 01/10/2022 will incur processing costs of 85% of inscription fees
- Cancellations after 01/10/2022 will not be reimbursed.
Force majeure policy for cancellation of editions
On March 11th 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the coronavirus outbreak, known as COVID-19, a global pandemic. Since then, the coronavirus has evolved rapidly, and governments around the world have diligently taken steps to curb its spread.
Aware of the ensuing movement restrictions and potential public health catastrophe, we cannot jeopardize the health and safety of our participants.
Facing a situation of public catastrophe or any other indicated as “force majeure” our Force Majeure Causes Policy offers the following two credit options.
OPTION 1) Save the registration and payments made so far for an upcoming edition. The participant can choose to use it in any of the following three editions.
OPTION 2) Refund of 50% of the vehicle registration value and issuance of a credit note with the remaining 50% for use in any of the following three editions. In the event that the cancellation of the edition occurs within 31 days prior to its completion.
Participant Pack, Stella rental, Stella aerial Kit, Insurance, Others:
- If the decision to cancel the edition for a reason of force majeure occurs within 31 days prior to the start of the event, the organization reserves the right not to proceed with the refund.
- The organization will provide a full refund if specialized companies, among others, Insurance, Stella, Stella aerial kits or other services have not yet received payment.
- The organization is not responsible for the services provided by the event’s service providers, for example, hotels, boats, etc.
- In case of cancellation of the event due to force majeure, the organization is not responsible for the services contracted between participants and the service providers.
- The hiring of these booking services is provided in a private and isolated way and not as part of a Combined Trip, but rather of participation in a tourist/ adventure sports event in Tunisia.
Refunds will be made by bank transfer to the same account from which the payment proceded.
Cancellation of the event for causes of force majeure, for example
In any of the following cases, which are considered force majeure, as a general rule reimbursement of costs by the organizer or retention of payments by the client will not be possible.
The following situations are examples of circumstances of force majeure that are not under our control and therefore exempt from any liability.
GRAND TOUR ADVENTURE will have no responsibility for the delay or impossibility to provide the service or the fulfillment of our obligations with you as a result of any act, events, omissions, errors or accidents that are beyond our control which are, among others:
- Fires, explosions, storms, floods, earthquakes, gales, subsidence, landslides, earthflows, hurricanes, snowfall, tornadoes, plagues, tsunamis, epidemics, pandemics or any other natural disaster or extreme weather condition.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Impossibility of using railways, ships, planes, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Public or private telecommunications, computer network failures or computer equipment failure.
- Vandalism and terrorism.
- Shortage of labor, fuel, energy or raw materials.
- Compliance with requests from the police or customs.
- Deaths and accidents on the road, causing delays in service.
- Strikes or lockouts.
- Unforeseen traffic delays.
- Industrial action by third parties.
- Problems caused by the client themselves or by other clients.
- Other circumstances that affect passenger safety.
- Road closures due to local festivals or other events.
- Properties that are not available for the type of service booked.
- Delays, defective compliance, or vendor noncompliance.
- General or partial strikes.
- Other causes, beyond our reasonable control.
Grand Tour Adventure reserves the right to postpone or cancel any service for reasons of force majeure or any condition that does not allow it to take place.